Mental Health Clinic
AHSC provides a safe and culturally sensitive place for Asians who seek mental health care. It is a culturally competent and linguistically appropriate service that is offered in Cantonese, English, Korean, Mandarin or Taiwanese. All staff members of the mental health program are multilingual and multicultural professionals who have extensive experience in the field.
What we provide:
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Individual and group skills training
- Case management
- Socialization activities
- Consultation on issues of cultural consideration when working with Asian community.
Who we serve:
- Individuals with mental, emotional, and/or behavioral problems
- Individuals and families who converse in Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Taiwan and/or English.
- Individuals who look for a culturally sensitive approach to therapy.
How to make Appointment:
Please call 503-872-8822×200 and ask to speak with a Mental Health Counselor. Please contact us if you or anyone you know experience the following symptoms: Insomnia, Depression, Poor Appetite, Suicidal Ideation, Unusual thought, Mood Swing, Peculiar Behavior, Marked Lack of Interest or Energy, Frequent Anxiety.